Project Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create a Poll

+2
nzm1536
Glitche
6 posters

Go down

Create a Poll Empty Create a Poll

Post  Glitche Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:32 pm

what should we do, even if we do succeed in taking down google it will only be for a few hours.. Is there anything more constructive we could do for an epic win that will go down in the history books?

Glitche

Back to top Go down

Create a Poll Empty Re: Create a Poll

Post  nzm1536 Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Taking down google will. Why? Because we cannot DDOS google, their servers get epic traffic anyway and cannopt be pwnt that easily. If we manage to get it done, we'll probably replace google page with sth different.

nzm1536

Back to top Go down

Post  Glitche Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:38 pm

nzm1536 wrote:Taking down google will. Why? Because we cannot DDOS google, their servers get epic traffic anyway and cannopt be pwnt that easily. If we manage to get it done, we'll probably replace google page with sth different.

I'm for whatever most annon's are wanting to do.. but we must all come to and agreement on one thing to do at a time or it will all fall apart.. I'm just trying to gauge what would everyone be happy with doing

Glitche

Back to top Go down

Post  LolTerrorfag Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
Google is likely far too massive to take down, and even if we managed, it doesn't really matter that much.
We should do something that would make people really stop and think "Oh shit, the internet is here".
My initial thought, due to the nature of the date, would be to do something political, as they are often the most spectacular and dramatic. However, I wouldn't want to draw political lines, and cause a lack of support from the participants.

LolTerrorfag

Back to top Go down

Post  nzm1536 Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Well, yeah, the first OP went really far and I dunno if we can do this. But hell, try it. And if you have better ideas, post them too.

nzm1536

Back to top Go down

Post  LolTerrorfag Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:42 pm

My dream, which is even more unrealistic then taking down Google for a few hours, involves the uploading of a small, short video clip onto as many television channels as possible.
I'm not sure on the specifics of the clip, but something in homage, or taking from the video that "V" uploaded.

LolTerrorfag

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon616 Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Taking down google for even an hour would be epic think of the amount of people that use google constantly, we should stick with google as a target because even a small success could make the news for our cause but I agree we do need more epic ideas.

Anon616

Back to top Go down

Post  keanureeves Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Taking down google = immortality. For us, for the cause, for the time and date it took place.

It's insane, but possible.

keanureeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Glitche Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Whatever Annon's can agree on doing the most is what I want. We need to do this as a group effort

Glitche

Back to top Go down

Post  RestoredAnon Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:49 am

Anon616 wrote:Taking down google for even an hour would be epic think of the amount of people that use google constantly, we should stick with google as a target because even a small success could make the news for our cause but I agree we do need more epic ideas.
It would only get us press as pests though. And that shouldnt be the big event, though I do agree it would be a good idea at some point.

RestoredAnon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum