Project Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Thoughts

3 posters

Go down

My Thoughts Empty My Thoughts

Post  Phila_Anon Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 pm

I love the whole premise of Project Restoration but I think we have a ways to go before we can start anything yet. After I read Page 2 of the .pdf the ultimate goal I got out of this project is restoring Anonymous to its former self which is to say bring back the fear and respect people once had for Anonymous. But if this is to be true then some cancerous Operations like Operation Neodisaster, Operation Scar(e) Them, Operation Memes-On-Top, and the DoS of Google have to be removed. But even the ones that aren't cancerous are not enough to meet the said goals of Project Restoration. For one the Co$ is an old target which is fine but the problem is the things planned have been done before and thus no longer hold any shock value. And going after social sites like Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter with some basic DoS attacks is not good enough for what we should be accomplishing with this project.

Phila_Anon

Back to top Go down

My Thoughts Empty Re: My Thoughts

Post  Glitche Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:10 pm

Phila_Anon wrote: going after social sites like Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter with some basic DoS attacks is not good enough for what we should be accomplishing with this project.

What do you suggest we do then?

Glitche

Back to top Go down

Post  keanureeves Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Scientology is also cancerous - it's old news, people do not care.

I recommend we invest some time in finding our own CWC. Someone who is not only a monumental asscunt, but a fucking lulzcow to boot. We have our way with them, we post results on /b/, and it will get the ball rolling. There is a real trend for raids on /b/ at the moment and we need to take advantage.

Equally it'll be hilarious

keanureeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum