Project Restoration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHANOLOGY HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE.. LEAVE IT AT THAT

4 posters

Go down

CHANOLOGY HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE.. LEAVE IT AT THAT Empty CHANOLOGY HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE.. LEAVE IT AT THAT

Post  AnonyMoose Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:24 am

As an alternate target i have seen a few people saying WBC (westboro baptist church) and i am starting to agree.
Those people are disgusting..
Anyone else agree?

AnonyMoose

Back to top Go down

CHANOLOGY HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE.. LEAVE IT AT THAT Empty Re: CHANOLOGY HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE.. LEAVE IT AT THAT

Post  Svarog Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:48 am

westboro baptist church

this.

they are cancer.

Svarog

Back to top Go down

CHANOLOGY HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE.. LEAVE IT AT THAT Empty Re: CHANOLOGY HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE.. LEAVE IT AT THAT

Post  Anon616 Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:40 am

They are too small not worthy of our cause a substitute for Scientology would have to be epic Scientology is a massive organisation the WBC is a small group of retards they are not worth it although maybe as something to get us rolling before the main things start.

Anon616

Back to top Go down

Post  Svarog Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:44 am

Yeah I think we should start with some warm-up raids before we try to hack google. WBC is a good one to begin with.

Svarog

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonyMoose Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:19 pm

WBC arent too small, Taking them down would be a hell of a jump from the usual spam raids, but i agree that they arent worthy of being the Main Target...
a good place to start tho afro

AnonyMoose

Back to top Go down

Post  nzm1536 Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:07 am

WBC protests would be epic because... well, they are extreme case of idiocy. Also, they are as hated as scientology so we should not have any problems with athering supporters (even non-Anon ones).

nzm1536

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down